The ESF Young Ambassador Programme aims to give the youth aged 14 to 19 a unique opportunity to be involved at ESF at an organisational and delivery level.
Building upon the outstanding success at the Jubilee Games, the programme now covers five main areas:
- Media and reporting: Building upon a similar framework to the Jubilee Games, Young Ambassadors will continue to report and share key moments at ESF through designated social media channels.
- Sports planning and delivery: Young Ambassadors will be involved at an organisational and practical level, integrating with their sport of interest.
- Information management: Young Ambassadors will be involved with the registration process, managing applications and analysing data trends.
- AV and photography: Young Ambassadors will support the Media and Reporting team, providing technical expertise. Responsibilities include editing, filming and taking photos for social media posts.
- First Aid: Young Ambassadors will be involved at an organisational and practical level, understanding what is required to deliver first aid at ESF.
The programme will run from February to end of April 2017.
Thank you to everyone who has applied to be a 2017 ESF Young Ambassador.
Check out the ESF Facebook page for fun and exciting Young Ambassador content, coverage and antics.
#ESF2017 #MeetCompeteUnite #YoungAmbassadors