The following Transport Policy applies to transportation provided by the ESF 2017 Transport Committee to and from ESF 2017. The General Policy is incorporated into this Transport Policy.
In this Transport Policy, the following definitions apply:
“ESF 2017 Transport Committee” means the selected individuals appointed by the Organisers to arrange transport for ESF 2017.
“Staff” means the coach staff.
“Passenger” means the person who is booked and travelling on the organised ESF 2017 coach transportation.
Rules and Regulations
- Passengers must arrive at least 30 minutes before the departure time of the coach. If a Passenger misses the coach due to his/her late arrival (for whatever reason), he/she will not be entitled to a refund.
- The ESF 2017 Transport Committee reserves the right to require Passengers to make their own travel arrangements in the event that Passengers do not comply with these Rules and Regulations.
- Any Passenger who is under the age of 16 on the date of travel must be accompanied by an adult.
- Whilst on the coach and/or during any stops for re-fuelling/comfort breaks etc, Passengers must:
- behave in a reasonable, sensible and lawful manner
- comply with any request from Staff and/or the ESF 2017 Transport Committee concerning the availability of specially designated seats
- use mobile phones and personal audio equipment with consideration to the comfort of other Passengers and not to use such devices in a way which interferes with or renders less audible any public address system or other equipment
- not be abusive, threatening or insulting to Staff, the ESF 2017 Transport Committee or any other Passenger
- not conduct themselves in a way which may endanger the coach, the Staff, the ESF 2017 Transport Committee, themselves, any Passenger or any other person or property on board any other coach or at any stop or service station
- not obstruct any Staff or member of the ESF 2017 Transport Committee in the performance of their duties or fail to comply with their instructions
- not behave in a manner which causes damage to the property of, or injury, discomfort or inconvenience to, other Passengers, Staff or any other persons
- not obstruct or allow any luggage to obstruct any aisle or emergency exit of the coach
- not take or consume any hot food and/or drink on the coach at any time and
- not board any coach whilst he/she is seriously ill or suffering from any serious contagious illness.
The Organisers (including the ESF 2017 Transport Committee), the Ismaili Council for the United Kingdom and/or CFR (UK) shall not be liable for any costs or claims whatsoever arising from injury to any person or damage or loss to property arising as a result of the Passengers transportation on the coach to and from ESF 2017, whether or not such injury or damage or loss is caused either directly or indirectly, or wholly or in part by the Organisers (including the ESF 2017 Transport Committee), the Ismaili Council for the United Kingdom and/or CFR (UK), unless such injury or damage or loss to property shall be proved conclusively to have been caused by the negligence of the Organisers (including the ESF 2017 Transport Committee), the Ismaili Council for the United Kingdom and/or CFR (UK).